Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice about a guys behaviour please?

Basically I was laying on my best friends bed with him and another female friend when a little drunk, talking etc, and myself and my male friend were playing with each others feet with our own, like a game of footsie i guess, haha.


I know that I like him, quite a bit, so my behaviour was flirting with him. But because my male friend (who i reckon doesn't like me, because he does know i like him but has never said he likes me in that way) was drunk, what does this suggest about how he feels about me? was it likely just to be the alcohol or anything deeper? we spent the whole night cuddling before he fell asleep.Advice about a guys behaviour please?
prob likes youAdvice about a guys behaviour please?
its kind of hard to tell. but alcohol or not cuddling is cudddling!


and maybe the fact that you both were a little drunk is good because they say that when people are drunk their true feelings and attitude come out! =)
That could just be a reaction to the alcohol...most people get pretty cuddly when drunk. I wouldn't think too much of it. Just kinda act normal...no flirting or anything like that. If he already knows you like him and IF he is starting to feel the same way you might want to keep him guessing just for a little while and see how he is acting.
ask him out for coffee instead of drinks, and see how it goes! ;)





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
if alcohol had to be the thing to get you two togethe, then it's not worth it. wait and see if things happen WITHOUT THE ALCOHOL.
alcohol, its does amazing things to people. most likely it was the alcohol. but hey, mention it to him and see what his reaction, if its good, maybe he does like you.
Sometimes the alcohol brings out your true emotions and feelings towards a person so could be both! Maybe you should ask him about it so you know where you stand!?
when im drunk or high i cant control my true feelings


i want to tell this girl what i feel, and just kiss her


so i think it was his true feelings
I hate to break it to you, but it was most likely the alchohol =//


Try asking him how he feels about you (when he's sober)
i dont know but i need boy advice
I think it was the alcohol :(


Talk to him about it...
Not alcohol, well, maybe. 2 pts for me.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment