Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Finlay I found martial arts Dojo, but is only Tai Chi ,, so guys what will you advice me ? ?

so, I was searching , then I found one , is not very far from my place , so


what will you advice me about Tai CHi ???


can I get high jumps with it ???


please help


thx for everyone asnwring to me,,.Finlay I found martial arts Dojo, but is only Tai Chi ,, so guys what will you advice me ? ?
tai chi under a good instructor is a great style,


it is not something you learn overnight, and takes time to understand and use it,


there are several styles of tai chi with out knowing which one it is difficult to say what to expect.





traditionally high jumps were only used to take people on horse back or on higher ground.Finlay I found martial arts Dojo, but is only Tai Chi ,, so guys what will you advice me ? ?
tai chi isn't very fast nor jumpy art. matter in fact you'll notice that it's more of a meditation than your average martial art. and to make things worse if you find a wrong master you'll be only training for health. if you find a right person you'll learn a lot of complex ideas, but it'll be hard to understand most of it without fighting experience.





for high jumps and flashy attacks try other kung fu (shaolin) or TKD.
AVOID

No comments:

Post a Comment