Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Needing some advice from you guys?

Today makes 13 days since my boyfriend broke up with me. His reason was our pointless arguing. We were together for 3 1/2 years, and we are both 18. We were really close and the break up happend so fast, when he broke up with me he told me he just snapped and can't take it anymore. I love him so much and I'm so confused. We live close to each other like maybe half a mile, so its hard not to accidentally run into each other leaving the neighborhood etc..Lately he has had a different guy friend over each weekend night, I recognize each car because they are mutual guy friends..before we broke up 2 weeks ago, he never had anyone over..its not like him to have guy friends over. Does he have them over to help take his mind off me or distract him for awhile and help take his mind off things? I know we are both going through a really tough time right now, but I wish I could tell him in some way that I am still here for him if he ever needs someone to talk to. But I don't know if I should wait until he contacts me since he is the one that broke up with me..Sorry this is alot to take in, any advice is very much appreciated, thanks everyone.Needing some advice from you guys?
your young best thing I can say is to move on ur young I'm 53 years old and Still unsettled Life is what u make u make of it! If someone is is taking u down move on %26amp; don't look back!!!!!!


sherry19124Needing some advice from you guys?
Move on, he has. Just because he has a friend over does


not mean he's having a tough time with the breakup-that's more of a girl thing.
Coming from a guy, move on. Women always beat their chests about being so strong well why don't you act like one and move on. Drama should be a crime. Keep things simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment