Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice please seriously guys suck?

we dated for about a year and have been broken up for about three months. We do not see each other very often maybe like once or twice a month but when we do hangout we still act like we are together. He's told me that I was the best relationship he's ever been in, he says if he wanted anything or to be with anyone it's be me but he just doesn't want a relationship. He also has told me that when he's with me it's hard because he likes it and wants to be with me but when ever we're apart he knows he doesn't want to be in a relationship so it's sort of out of sight out of mind. I've told him that he makes me want to do things like motivates me to be better but he replies with saying the motivation he gives me takes away from him he spends too much time worrying about me and us rather than him alone and doesn't get done the things he needs too. I really don't think I ask or expect much from him and I was wondering and wanting advice on how I could maybe convince him that being in a committed relationship would be a good thing rather than bad?Advice please seriously guys suck?
Move out, find a house in a small town, buy 12 cats, and die alone. You said guys suck, right?





Just kidding.





You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. All you can do is present yourself the best you can. I know that's a crappy situation but it's all you can give. You can try talking to him again but don't go in thinking ';I WILL CHANGE HIS MIND';





And if you've been broken up for three months, its about time to move on. Try to give yourself some time.Advice please seriously guys suck?
He sounds immature. Let him be for a while at least. If he really loves you, he will agree to commit. If he doesnt he ll not wait and find another girl.


Now he doesnt know what he wants.


To keep you.. at the same time to be free.. Guess why?
You can't make him want something that he's said he doesn't want. It sounds like your just convient to him. He wants you when you're there, forgets about you when you're not? Hmmm...guys do suck haha.
He wants to have you when he wants and on his terms, but doesn't want you to be with anyone else.





Is it really that tough to figure it out?
its just like a hills episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment