Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Helppp! Any advice from teen guys?

Okay so my boyfriend and I have been fighting about the more random sh*t on earth. The only thing I ask of him is to be there for me when I need someone. And everytime i need him he always says whatever. Like what the eff?I have gotten to the point to where it bugs me so much I can only be kinda a b*tch. Cause when he needs me, I am there for him. Like I go to his baseball games and get him late at night to be together and get him when he is in trouble. And when I just need someone to talk to he is never there... What do I do? I don't want to end it with him cause I love him more then anything in the world. Any ideas?


Thanks..Helppp! Any advice from teen guys?
im not a guy. but i think you should talk to him about itHelppp! Any advice from teen guys?
Poking small children with sticks solves every problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment