Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice!!mostly from guys if possible but girls are welcome to.?

Me and my ex boyfriend dated for 2 years and 8 months. We broke up on New Years Eve and have been good friends ever since.But usually more then friends. He got to the point where he started to like another girl and it crushed me because he knew i still loved him but he said he didnt know if he felt the same way. Long story short now that he is starting to really get to know her he went from saying he thinks he might love her but she dosent feel the same to saying he dosent like her cause she is like blowing him off and acting like a *****. Now he is saying he is falling for me again but it dosent feel like he is being serious. I feel like he is just going for second best. Which sucks cause I already have problems with trusting guys. So I dont know if I should go back out with him because I still love him but I dont want him to treat me like a second medal and when he finds another gold medal he will dump me and move up.





WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!? PLEASE HELP:(Need advice!!mostly from guys if possible but girls are welcome to.?
You given yourself an answer, you feel like a ';second meal'; a ';fifth wheel on a car'; right. Out of the relationship and only kept in as if all else fails.





How about doing the right thing cut lose the ties, and leave him. I am sure a bit of alone time might teach him something about life. I know this hurts you to but in the end it is better to find someone where you are first violin then fifth wheelNeed advice!!mostly from guys if possible but girls are welcome to.?
you can't fight it.

No comments:

Post a Comment