Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Will I find someone for homecoming! Guys please gimme the advice!?

My freinds and my family think i am much prettier then other girls in my school!! Im gonna be a freshman this year and i dont think i will find anyone for homecoming!! I dont think im ugly and yet no one asked me out in 8th grade!! A lot of guys flirt with me but no one ever asks me out!!! What's wrong with me?Will I find someone for homecoming! Guys please gimme the advice!?
there's nothing wrong with them, when I was in the eighth grade I did flirt a little but just as a joke, it wasn't serious, some girls liked pretending to flirt. Anyway, as all guys are at that age, they are shy, compassionate, nervous, sweaty human beings who are changing and discovering new things as becoming a teenager. I would just relax and wait, homecoming isn't till october unless its early at your school. Is homecoming a dance or for football because home coming at my high school was for football and you got all year to find someone. If its a dance then wait patiencely for a guy to ask, even if nobody asks u out, go to it becasue I didn't go to my high school dances and I would get all depressed and stuff by not going but on the bright side I've found the right person before graduating college so u have all your life to find a nice guy who will take of you, love you, have kids, etc... I guess I'm saying ';all good things come to those who wait'; Alright, take it easy and try to get good grades for college, alright see ya, byeWill I find someone for homecoming! Guys please gimme the advice!?
Its not whats wrong with you, 8th grade guys for the most part don't have the confidence to ask a girl out. If homecoming is months away, you're just anxious. Why don't you talk about it with a couple of guys you like? I'd wait 'till about a month beforehand to start asking.





You could just ask the one guy you would love to go with most. Better yet, ask him if he'd like to take you out on a date to see if you really do want to go to homecoming with him.





If you don't want to do any pursuing (some guys never will), you can give out a couple of compliments and try to get a guy to start talking about himself (the one thing anyone loves to to most is talk about themselves). He'll enjoy having you listen, and then you'll be asked out.
well homecoming id very important for female and ... reading ur discreapsion i guest ur very popular in school and boys might ask u soon mybe just wait later longer and if they've not aske u yet i might think the boys might be jelous but that coplecated to anderstand for a boy and if they not aske u like forever yet it might be ur action making them late to ask u n about a week boys not asked u yet u should do ur move asked them instead of asking you ^_^ that all i can say lovey and have fun xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment