Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Guys and girls, i need your advice with a guy who i like..?

Ok so everything started last year (as in school year 07-08) with this boy, I鈥檝e known him before that but I never really noticed him. We talked all of that year and I noticed we had a lot in common, we read each other鈥檚 minds, and I felt some chemistry. That鈥檚 when I started liking him more than a friend. At times, our conversations online would get heated but sometimes it would be awkward because I guess one person may or may not have liked the other. But the summer of 08, he went away and it was kinda on a bad note, so I stopped liking him. But when he came back, and the school year began, we talked again and then eventually I liked him all over again. We talk every now and then, like twice a week, I still like him. Problem is last month we had a long conversation, and he admit so much to me: that he really really really really really really liked me, and I admit I liked (not like) him, but then he also said he likeS this girl now, at the same time, he never said he stopped liking me. He said he was really confused, and he said he thought I was 鈥榯oo good鈥?for him. This convo was very important because he spoke the truth and I鈥檓 sure of it. Now, here I am still liking him, and I have no idea whether he likes me more than a friend or not. Girls, is it worth waiting because I think I almost love him and I know it could work it if we are in it together? And guys, how do you show a girl you like her, and what makes you determine which girl you like more than a friend and which one you don鈥檛? I鈥檝e been dreaming about him for the past few days, and now he鈥檚 on my mind a lot...please help :)Guys and girls, i need your advice with a guy who i like..?
I would say if he might like another girl not to get wrapped up in him. It sounds like you are pretty good friends and that can be a really good thing. I would wait to see if he is just looking for a girlfriend or if he is looking to date you... make sure there is a difference. Plus if you stay open to new guys you might find someone better and not waste any more time waiting for him to decide. Basically my suggestion is to wait while looking.Guys and girls, i need your advice with a guy who i like..?
im in the same boat right now actually,


except we went out for a couple months.


but im starting to notice other guys


because im getting tired of waiting.


I think that's what you need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment