Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any advice? from a guys perspective? any help would be greatt :)?

okayy, so since the begining of this year, my friend and i have grown wayy closer since we have 5 out of 8 classes together. I really like him, but im not so sure he feels the same way. I mean like, when he is with his friend he makes jokes pertaining to me. it's weird and the jokes are almost always about me and him 'messing around';... i dont know what i shoukd do..and i want to know if maybe he likes me or idk, but yeahh. what should i do or tell him...


any help would be great :)Any advice? from a guys perspective? any help would be greatt :)?
he likes you. guys like to poke fun at girls they are attracted to because it diverts the attention away from us and kinda hides the fact that we may like a girl. its not that hes doesnt want people to know he likes a girl but when we are around are guy friends we dont like to be sensitive. he most likely jokes about you during the times hes thinking about you the most so that none of his feelings directly come out around his guy friends.its basically just a stupid way of a guy flirting. if you go along with his jokes then things will be smoother and you guys can be closer. no worries this is just a typical thing of guys.Any advice? from a guys perspective? any help would be greatt :)?
ask him in an indirect way. Say, if you were in restaurant just ask him if he likes you or not. I'm sure he feels the same way as you. You might also wanna be honest and just tell him. I'm sure he's not a jerk and he won't break your heart.
Just tell him. When girls like me in that way, even of my closest of friends, I always want them to know. Hes just showing off to his friend. Guys all do it. Lol its a fact of life. anyways just tell him
well he probably likes you if you're decent looking.
start dating
get him alone, tell him how u feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment