Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I NEED BETTER ADVICE COME on guyS!!!!!!?

I don't know what to think. You?


I met this guy while I was away in college and i fell head over heels. I really didn't want him to know but One of my friends told him I had something to tell him and he went searching for me. lol i told him he was attractive and he said thanks to me and patted me on my shoulder so i was like ??? Then I went up to him again that night and told him I was scared to tell him what I really had to say lol i finally told him right then.. he looked shocked when i told him i liked him.. i saw his eyes glister in shock n disbelief. he said ';thats what u was scared to say?'; and i was like yeah... then we ended up play fighting after i told him. I was crushed that night because he didn't tell me anything. Everytime he saw me after that he spoke and played with me. den he missed my b-day party n he told people he was comin and didnt go.. i got mad at him n ignored him wen he spoke to me or tried to play with me. Im wondering did he ever have something 4 me? i still think about him sometimes. =[I NEED BETTER ADVICE COME on guyS!!!!!!?
i don't think soI NEED BETTER ADVICE COME on guyS!!!!!!?
my advice is...go shopping ,i bet your a good shopper
Sorry but i don't think he feels the same way. If he did he probably woulda admitted it when you did, i mean if he knew you werent gonna reject him then there would be no reason not to. and the reason why he keeps talking to you, %26amp; maybe even flirting with you, is either because he wants you to still be friends %26amp; doesn't want you to feel bad, OR that he's keeping you around ';just in case.';
no, i think he looks at you as a friend. you were very upfront and honest, no way he misunderstood, so if he didn't act on your disclosure then he really isn't interested in a romantic relationship.





be patient, there will be others and a few of them will return your feelings. you deserve someone that feels towards you as you feel towards them. good luck
Nope. He probably was attracted to you but didn't like you ';like that.'; So he was probably tempted to have sex but decided not to. Be thankful.
sounds like he missed an opportunity for an interesting relationship....





move along now people.. nothing more to see here...
obviously the guy just does not want to hurt your feelings... and the best way he knows how is make you feel he really is not that important to you, like when he missed your birthday party. he doesn't quite really know how to deal with it.





he did not respond to when you told him you like him because he may not really feel the same. you can't expect someone to just say, 'i like you back';.





it's time to move on. he's not worth your while... because if he is, he might already have told you he has feelings for you too, and you may already be a couple by now.
yeah! buddy we gurlzavenue group like to help you..!





see as according what you wrote to us we like to suggest you to go to that guy and ask him with a sweet voice that why for what reson he missed your birthday party.(he may had some problem or else at that point of your birthday he had shortage of money to gift you...if you like him by heart... then you must ask this to him..





reply us what about next
he might like you due to the fact that u like him, but, i think his reaction of shock, is not to ur favour.


guys back away from girls that are that front first and full on. its scary..


if ur wondering if he loves you or shares feelings of the same nature, then i dont think he does.....play fighting, as much fun as it seems, isnt that great of an inlet, he prpbably,most likely likes you phisically due to (play fighhting) but no emotional connection has been established that more deep feelings stem from





if he truly liked u or had deep enough feelings he would of come to ur b'day. if he told pple/u that he would,and didnt then it shows that he dosnt really respect you or plans...its bes not to get involved wit pple like that





as much as this hurts to say this, he's not worth ur time and he IS jerking you around.





sorry that i had to giv such a pessimistic point of veiw


:(
I really think, he does not have much feelings for you.. He is just trying to be a brother
he is acting like a child... dont worry get over him!!! see my yahoo 360 if intrested e-mail me

No comments:

Post a Comment