Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice needed...help! Guys and Girls?

I'm so sad and mad...i saw the guy i liked today at school and he was always shy and nervous with me, and he was today too. Today i saw him at the food court and texted him becuz i saw him walk outside i wrote ';hey i saw you where are you going now?'; becuz we had break at the same time. he never answered me i was so dissapointed. he tells me he misses me and all that crap.


I wanted to tell him that i liked him weeks in to school but im too mad too. Hes one of those shy guys, never had a gf etc. So i dont know what to do. I want him to want me and i dont know how to do that (maybe he already does i dont know) Any tips?





I told him to text me when he was on break and he never did. I dont get this guy.





Guys...what should i do? move on, or tell him i like him? or anything else i can do? please help


Should i stop texting him? (and i dont even do it often) and when i do he usaully answers





and thanks!Advice needed...help! Guys and Girls?
Tell him you like him, but don't be too obsessed with this. If he doesn't like you, move on. You're young, and chances are you'll probably find someone better for you later anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment