Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice...from a guys point of view please?

So my guy friend can pretty much get any girl he wants, but when he tried to get me to like him, it didn't happen. I rejected him sooo many times. He told me that when other girls rejected him, he'd get bored and move on, but with me it's different.





A few months later, i started having little feelings for him. He was happy I did, but he wanted me to like him more. A few months later, he told me that he's starting to love me. His exact words were





';I love you. Slightly more than a friend.';





%26amp; now I'm starting to have deep feelings for him, I really like him. My question is, do you think if I told him this, he'd lose interest because he got what he wanted?





Like you know how people always want what they can't have...then when they know they can have it they don't want it anymore..Advice...from a guys point of view please?
uh...


he just wants some


trust me


and its working


dont let him get in your head


or in your pants for that matterAdvice...from a guys point of view please?
i would stay friends a little longer. then if anything happens then go for it.
keep him on his toes and keep him wondering
he wont lose intrest in u
it depends on how good you are for each others.. i mean this theory is somethimes right but doesnt work with someone you love.. it works with someone you like .. when you got him . you might stop feel you like him..but when it comes to love .. i dont think this is true..what you can do now is to show him you love him .. without tellng him that .. show him and let him feel your love in your way .. without admitting it...this way he will always be exciting .. until you reach a point when you are sure he loves you deeply..and at this point i think you will be in the safe side when confessing your love..

No comments:

Post a Comment