Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice on this guy. or should i say guys.?

ok so ive got this problem where ive been dating this guy for 7 months %26amp;%26amp; i rele do love him but lately i feel like my feelings for him have changed a bit but ive tried to work things out %26amp;%26amp; so i have a best friend neil he has like totally taken my mind off of my bf Jared %26amp; i rele like neil like soo much i care for him and so this is my senior year and idk if i should stay with jared for as long as it will last or move onto neil since its my last year, and the other day me n kayla went to our friends goin away party %26amp;%26amp; neil was there n i was soo tempted when he leaned in and kissed me so i did cheat on jared but i feel horrible n i kno that if i break up with jared it will literally kill him cuz he's gave me a ring and everything, i still have feelings for jared but neil is more than i imagined and ppl tell me to listen to my heart and i rele dont kno wat my heart is telling me b/c i am soo far confused...plzz help me!!I need advice on this guy. or should i say guys.?
This guy Neil sounds like he's taking advantage of a bad situation. Don't let him lead you astray. But on the other hand, if you have different feelings about this current guy, take some time off to realize who you are as a person. You're young so you might feel that your heart says one thing, but all of the hormones in your body tell you another. Don't get confused between love and infatuation.I need advice on this guy. or should i say guys.?
You should break up with Jared, for his benefit because you obviously don't want to be with him and it's unfair to him.
If this is your senior year then enjoy the experience, because when you go off to college next year you'll meet someone else and forget all about both of them.
Whatever you are doing, stop messing with Neil until you are absolutely done with Jared. Your feelings for Jared might have changed because at first you thought he was perfect or ';the one';, and then 7 months into the relationship you think he has many flaws. You ';love'; him? You are moving too fast considering the fact that this has only been 7 months. You probably like Neil more because you feel more trust and communication going on with him than Jared, as if you know Neil a lot better than Jared. Break up with Jared and then make it official with Neil.
Neil is takin' your heart, you don't know if Neil is planning to marry you or not or maybe he maybe want to use you, who knows.


My advise is to stick with the man who loves you so much and who wants to be with you like forever not for just one night, Think about it and in these cases, listen to your mind not your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment