Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MALE ADVICE: What do guys think about dating a girl with a serious anger management problem?

I have a really bad temper and it seems like it gets worse and worse every time I get angry. I never get mad though and handle pretty much every situation by sitting down and talking about it to get straight to the matter then resolve it. I'm always laid back and very chill. It would take a lot to really piss me off. Friends have told me I don't even look like the same person anymore when I get mad and that I look dangerous and violent. I don't know what to do. This has effected relationships in my life and I don't want it to mess something up for me in the future.








I have completely broken a door off the hinges and still to this day am not sure how I did it. I've thrown a chair up against the wall and left a mark that looks like someone took an axe to the wall. All kind of cuss words and insults come flying out of my mouth. I can feel the veins popping out of my head and neck. I even have a sister who doesn't talk to me because to make a long story short we got into an argument and I busted her lip. She had to get stitches and four years later she still has a scar on her mouth. I feel terribly guilty about that. I do weight lifting for track and I'm getting really strong which doesn't help the situation. I punch punching bags to let out my anger and one of my guy friends (I went with him to the gym) was telling me I hit really hard and fast. I'm worried what I might do to someone if I ever fought them. I KNOW FOR A FACT I would NEVER kill anyone, but honestly I think I could really mess someone up. I don't know what to do.





Would this turn you off of a girl you liked?


What would you do if your girlfriend was like this? How would you handle it?


keep in mind I don't usually ever get madMALE ADVICE: What do guys think about dating a girl with a serious anger management problem?
As long as you don't act tough and all sassy and like madea from those movies, it's not too big of a deal. My cousins BF is bipolar, and she says they do fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment