Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice plZ!!!!???10points (guys and girls answers)?

okay I 've liked this guy from the begining of the year and today i asked him to sign my yearbook and he wrote Thanks for everything this year and being my buddy then he left his phone number and then walked with me and put his arm around me.today was the last full day of school and he kept coming over at lunch.im pretty sure he likes me becaise if the signs he's given mewe're both in highschool.why would he wait till the last day of school for him to give me his phone number?should I call him and if I do what should I say I definetly want to do something with him this summer?i'm thinking of giving my friend my number to give to him because she sees him for a final?Advice plZ!!!!???10points (guys and girls answers)?
oh now he has understood that this is the last time u two would be seeing each other....giving number means ';plz keep in touch or i will miss u';. get it girl. call him and ask him whether he would like to hang out with u just for fun. he definitely has feelings for u. dont make the mistake i did by relying on friends. do it all by yourself.





can u answer mine now:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Advice plZ!!!!???10points (guys and girls answers)?
GIRLFRIEND just call him! i mean he left the number for a reason but dont expect much he may just be up for a hookup but i mean you never know so just give him a call talk to him flirt i mean what can youu lose its summer!
phone him yourself and go straight to the point ,he has already giving you his phone number .what have you got to loose?
call him
u r right!
ask him the truth call him and say ';y did u put ur # in my book?';
yeah it definitly seems like he likes you..the only question is do you want him to text/call you or do you want to take that role? because i think your note thing with your number for the final is a really casual way of giving him ur number..just have your friend be like ';oh by the way she wanted me to give u this...'; and if he uses it then woohoo. but if he doesnt, dont be afraid to text/call him..and its the summer, if you guys hang out and then it doesnt work, you'll totally forget about it. but it does then hope everything will go the way you want it.











but if it turns out you dont want to do the cell thing..theres always facebook, myspace.





good luckk :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment