Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice...preferably from guys but girls can help too! Is this a turn off?

Im 14 and havent had a real relationship, is that awkward/weird/a turnoff for guys who have been in many relationships and/or are older [for me a datable guy is between 14-16 maybe 17 idk my schools pretty laid back about ages]





[if it helps a lot of people are shocked when i tell them that ive never had a real boyfriend because of my personality/looks/etc.]





[i would also consider myself to be attractive...im not being vain here..just honest]I need advice...preferably from guys but girls can help too! Is this a turn off?
Hun that's not a turn-off at all!





I'm 18 and have never had a real relationship, yet I was asked out five times in the past few months. I turned them all down for various reasons (the guy I liked most turned out to be a player, another is the only guy in school who I can honestly say I hate for his over-confidence, and three others whom I just CAN'T think of as anything more than a friend).I need advice...preferably from guys but girls can help too! Is this a turn off?
No its not a turn off to all guys. Most guys older than you it will be a turn off simply b/c they dont want to be your ';first love'; and have you all clingy to them. others may not care and just want to take advantage of you. you need to be on the look out and not so trusting when it comes to dating older guys. Although, every once in awhile there will be someone who wont mind a girl inexperienced in relationships. and he wont want to take advantage of you either :) i hope you find him soon :)
dating is a pain, it is strenuous, and a lot of work. but dont rush things, take your time getting to know the person, you will date a lot of ppl, i know that you have heard it before, but it is true, i have dated numerous people, and looking back after all the heartbreak and all the pain i would have it no other way because i wouldnt be the person i am today, i am not that much older then you, but when you start dating people i have found only one thing that is a constant, ';dont date a person more then once'; because if it doesnt work the first time then it wont work the second time,





i will leave you with one saying that i think is very true








it is better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all
to some guys maybe but for most i doubt it is. and not too many 14 your old have relationships those usually start happening around the age of 16, but no its really not a turn off guys like girls that didnt go with the whole class...(just being honest) but i wouldnt rush a relationship becasue of your peers, a relationship will happen when it does, dont go looking for one just to ';fit in';.
I didn't get a boyfriend until I turned 15 [my current age] and he's turning 19 next week. So being inexperienced in relationships isn't really a factor. I don't think anyone would assume that someone without relationship experience would be a bad person to be in a relationship with. In fact, I'd think that most would agree that it's better that way. A clean slate, if you will.
I didn't get kissed until I was 14 and didn't have a relationship till I was about 15/16. My first bf I was a sophomore in high school. Not a turn off not anything bad or unusual. I think people that are younger think that a relationship at 14 is like cool or something just have one when you are more mature and have grown up you got plenty of time before drama starts to kick in and everything else.
omg 14 is not weird to have never had a real relationship. youre only young! dont worry about it, the right guy will come along when its time. you have plenty of time for that to happen. just take it easy and have fun. there are heaps of girls that havent had a relationship at 14 and a seriously doubt its a turn off. if anything, it will probably make guys want you more because they could see u as hard to get. and people dont know that if you dont tell them, so theres no need to think that guys know that about you when they see you. dont worry
Hey Audi.....the way i see it is, is that you are only 14 years old, you dont need to have a boyfriend.....and whoever is shocked is pretty stupid... you are still a young...wait some more....the time will come trust me i know.......didnt have a bf till i was 17.....and now im 18 and still going out with the F#!% Head. The point is....is that you have forever to get a bf....the key is to let them chase you....%26amp; keep them guessing! hope i helped if not sorry
I cannot understand why anyone would be shocked to learn that you've never had a real boyfriend, even tho you may be attractive and have personality. 14 yrs. old is still very young. Don't bring up the subject, and if someone ask, just shrug your pretty little shoulders 'n tell them that ';Prince Charmin' is searchin' for his boots.... or his horse. Whatever....';
It should be pretty normalfor a 14 year old to not have had a real relationship. It should'nt turn anyone off for anyone. A lot of guys would probably enjoy being the first person you get close to. but I'm only speaking for myself, I don't know how other guys would feel about it.
well... ive never had a bf either... T_T





but i think it has nothin o do with our looks or anything... sometimes i turn off guys when they start to confess to me, i laugh, i LAUGH... haha... then i run...





haha





uhm.. you can start if you have friends that are boys? ask them to introduce you?
im also 14 and never had a real relationship, and i think it wouldnt matter. if you like each other why would past experience matter? if your a nice person and people find you attractive you should'nt have any trouble getting into one
okayy im the same way


only im 15, but never had a real relationship or first kiss, all that


but when i tell people, they dont believe me





but idk i think some guys think its like cute? like that they get to be first. idk but they dont seem to care
being inexperienced isn't a turnoff, usually it's quite the opposite. boys your age only want one thing and they usually love a conquest. if i were you, i'd stay within my age range and only go after guys who are 14-15.
nah i don't think it would be awkward or anything and it definatly wouldn't be a turnoff.
give up on guys, you havent had a boyfriend and you wont.


they hate you.
to me it wouldn't really matter
i don't thnk its wierd or a turn off at all... if anything the opposite
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment