Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need good advice from both girls and guys?

do you think that iof a girl broke up with her bf and she is still having sex wit him do you think it is slutty?I need good advice from both girls and guys?
that depends if she is seeing some one else too. other wise no it just means she still cares for her ex and is confused about if she really wants him or not.so this girl better get her f'ckn sh%26amp;t straight.I need good advice from both girls and guys?
I believe sex is for married ppl.
Yes. 'She' is offending me as a girl! No girl shoudl give herself away to someone she doesn't even want to DATE! PLEASE! If he's not worth dating, he's not worth having sex with.
yes they should break it off it's over. If their still clinging it makes them look desperate

No comments:

Post a Comment