Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need Advice ASAP from guys perspective or smart women?

So my ex says he does not want a relationship with anyone right now. He said he tried it and did not like it(meaning with me). We still sleep together. We got a room last night. He let me borrow money last week. He bought me shoes. He does not want me dating. Yet, he does not want a future with me. I am so confused. He knows I cry over him and was practically losing my mind. If He calls me and does not know where I am at he gets worried or mad. We used to live together for 1 1/2 years but sold our house on short sale when market crashed. we fought a lot while we lived together because we both stopped making money and did not have a dime to stand on. I am also a single mom. I am so sad and miss the cooking dinner thing, and him coming home to me. I wish he wanted to marry me or something. Ever since we broke up he has been hanging out with old school friends and partying. He does stuff with the guys all the time and I am not invited. It hurts me. Every day.Need Advice ASAP from guys perspective or smart women?
It's tough to know when to leave a bad relationship. It sounds to me like you're more into emotional intimacy and he's into physical intimacy.





I think you need to take a step back and re-read your question. While you read your question think about it as if your best friend had wrote it, what advise would you give her?





He sounds like a very controlling, jealous guy. If he's your child's father, I would keep your relationship strictly professional at this point (child support, visitation, etc). If he's simply a guy you lived with a year and a half leave him in your past. Find someone that you want in your and your child's life and will make you smile and laugh, not cry.





I'm going to venture to say that you keep sleeping with him because you hope he'll change his mind. He won't. He's taking advantage of you.Need Advice ASAP from guys perspective or smart women?
he is using you for sex. move on. it's over.
That WOULD hurt. He doesn't want a relationship. He wants a friend with benefits, and you are providing that for him. As long as you allow him to continue to use you, he will. Back away. If he's the father for your child, make sure you get child support set up through a reputable attorney. Even if he does not have a job now, it will ensure that he does support the baby later. If he's not the father, that don't just walk away--RUN! And don't look back. You don't need his money that bad. The Good Lord will provide for you another way. You don't need some guy who is going to continually hurt you.
Dear ms.


The best advice that I could give being a Male is RUN! This feller is using you for his own personal needs, and he will continue to do so until he finds What he believes is the person that he is deserving of holding a relationship with... he obviously doesn't feel very strongly toward you.. His actions are speaking louder than the lies he is telling you You need to listen the way he is treating you. He may just not have the courage to totally break up with you because he is scared of the emotional fall-out that might ensue.. Best advice, as hard as it might seem you need to avoid him at all costs, don't talk to him, don't text, Lose his number, return all the stuff that he bought you that you can live without, and Move on to a better MAN not an immature boy. Have more self-respect for yourself and quit being used. You should be the one that he is pursuing and giving all of his undivided attention to you not his buddies. He's just not that in to you!


Good Luck with your decision.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment