Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hey guys I really need advice.?

So I'm getting invisalign but before that they have to remove my 3rd molars. I'm 15 so it still hasn't shown up yet it's still inside. I'm getting a surgery tom. And I know the surgery won't hurt that much. But I want to know what are the after effects. Like will my face be really swelling? What kinds of food would I be able to eat. By the way I'm getting all my 4 molars out so that's all sides.Hey guys I really need advice.?
There will be a little swelling a few days after the surgery, but that should go down fairly quickly. Also for the first few days you will be limited in what you can eat, but this should only be for a week or two. If you have any more questions then you should ask your dentist.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment