Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Need Advice! (Girls and Guys BOTH please answer)?

So there's this guy in one of my college classes, and I think he's kinda cute. He sits on the TOTAL opposite side of the classroom from me. But when his seat is taken, he'll come sit by me. We've made eye contact ALOT! I'll be looking at him, then he looks at me, or I turn to look at him, and he's already looking at me. We haven't said two words to each other yet. I said thank you once when he held the door open for me, and he said thank you once when i moved my stuff so he could sit in the seat behind me. But other than that, we've said nothing. I kinda wanna get to know him, but I don't know how to. He sits far from me, so i can't do small chit chat. And I can't talk to him after class, because I don't want to make it seem obvious that I'm kinda into him. And I don't even know if he knows i exist. He hasn't done anything to show interest in me besides looking at me and sitting by me when his seats not available, but that can all just be luck. He might not have any interest in me at all what so ever. How can I know? I'm not drop dead gorgeous and skinny. Im just average...and curvaceous. So I don't know what to do. Girls, how would you handle this situation without making it seem obvious. And guys, how would to want a girl to handle this without it seeming weird or anything like that? Any other comments or advice by anyone would be great! Thanks! =)I Need Advice! (Girls and Guys BOTH please answer)?
Just be nice, say hi more often, ask him if he will go to lunch with you or such. Again, talk to him more, he could be shy and thats probably why he avoids talking.I Need Advice! (Girls and Guys BOTH please answer)?
well from my perspective as being a guy my whole life, guys dont want to just go up to a girl unless theres some reason or if she hints that she wants to talk like if you did something that would strike up a conversation with him then he should take advantage of that then boom relationship right there for you
do you know his name???


next time he sits next to you, just ask a few simple questions, like 'Hi, i'm blah blah' or 'nice weather. eh?'. then get into the conversation. try to make him feel welcome to sit next to you regularly. then just ease into things. the key is to be friendly.


hope this helps. :)
Just say hi to him,talk abot class, make convo, tell him you think he is cute and offer to have a bite to eat with him.
ask him if you could borrow a pen or something..or after a test ask him how he tought it went...or ask him before a test if he studied and say good luck right before you write it..its not that tough...most guys don't like shy girls..so just try to make convo
Maybe when he sit's next to you ask him for some help with maths
Well, get to know him by communicating but remember that a lot of communication is through body language!! Look confident but not too confident so don't slouch keep your shoulders upright but make sure it is comfortable. Make sure you choose the right moment or there it could be very awkward. Do attempt not to blush and if you feel embarrassed then end the conversation subtly. Next time you get the chance simply tell him your name ie. when he says thank you for something.





Best of luck





LG x
there really isn't a weird way to handle this. you're just psyching yourself out thinking too much about it. if i was in his position, it would be best if she just said hey and introduced herself (best time would be when he comes back to sit by you) but either way, an introduction would be a great first step. it doesn't seem obvious that you're into him that way and he won't be weirded out bc you're only introducing yourself. anything could happen afterwords. maybe he'll end up asking you if you want to grab lunch or if not, you could always make the move (never a bad thing, some guys are just shy, i would know, it happens lol) i hope this helped
my suggestion would be to be yourself. maybe you can try starting up a conversation with him on those days he sits by you or try to just be around him more so you can strike up a conversation. just introduce yourself and make small talk about the class sometime before or after class. i wouldn't just go over to him to just start talking to him but maybe walk near him and start talking or ask for help with the homework or what the assignment was or something like that then you can start talking more and more. This is a hard situation many peole are in. Do you have any friends that know him or anyother way of getting closer to him. just don't seem to anxious or to scared. be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment