Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Need advice from you guys about this GF trouble?

This problem I have is about my girlfriend. We are both 18 years old in our last year of high school, been together for about 5 months and she still hasn't told her parents about me. In fact, she hasn't told anyone in her family about me and the only times I get to go to her house is when we sneak over there when her parents are out and brothers are not home. She tells me that her father ';may'; freak out because she has somewhat protective parents. Her mother is okay with the whole dating thing, but she is mainly scared that her dad will make her stop seeing me and stop letting her go out in fear that she will be going out with a guy. I personally think this is weird because my parents and family know all about her, she has actually met them too and they are quite fond of her. She always has to make excuses to go out to see me such as ';I'm going out with some friends to dinner'; or something, and I just feel that there are just so many excuses you can make. Should I feel weird abt dis?Need advice from you guys about this GF trouble?
I'm in my late 20's , just from my experience just let her move at her own pace. When I was with my recent ex, she introduced me to her friends and her oldest brother out of nowhere. I mean litterally I was invited by her to go with some friends for dinner and all of a sudden a whole lot of her friends were coming into this cafe, many more than she told me about. no joke hahaha. And I had noone there that I knew. Now she never introduced me to her parents ,she only told them about me and showed pictures of me. And now I see why, because we're not together now lol. It's just the way it is, girls are going to be funny about that. I had no prob introducing her to my family after a couple months. Everyone just goes at there own speed for various factors. The smart thing to do is to just let her be the one that decides when it's okay that the parents meet you. Just an additional piece of info. I did take a little bit of offense after a few months not meeting the parents, but what can you do? I didn't make too big of a deal with it, but you just have to understand how she feels. Don't get too offended, could cause some problems.Need advice from you guys about this GF trouble?
its def weird especially since she's 18. she really needs to talk to her dad about this. she is an adult now. Its time for her to step up and talk to her parents about dating they cant possibly beleive she hasn't had a bf her whole highschool years. talk to her about it.
well yeah u should feel wierd. i would feel wierd too but i think that shes too woried about her dad. i think that her dad might understand if she just told him. if she really liked you she would just tell her dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment